As you can probably imagine, I had A LOT of fun taking pictures at the Maui Ocean Center. With the light streaming in from above and my son watching sharks and rays pass above, I took several as he stood mesmerized right here in the fabulous “shark tunnel.” If you missed my reveiw of “The Hawaiian Aquarium” earlier this week, you can click here to see even more pictures of what you’ll find there, along with my best tips for planning your family’s visit to Maui Ocean Center.
Want more tips for travel to Maui with kids? See the related posts and pages below, and be sure to subscribe for updates – I’ll have plenty more to come! If you have a Maui post or tip to share, feel free to add in a comment below. This post is part of the Photo Friday fun at DeliciousBaby.com and RweThereYetMom. Happy weekend!
Related posts and pages:
- Finding Maui’s north shore Baby Beach – when you need it most
- Maui’s Ulua Beach: Today I am a Mom
- Maui Ocean Center with Kids: Our visit to the Hawaiian Aquarium
- Maui baby gear rental agencies
- Maui vacation and hotel babysitters
- Maui with Kids on Pinterest