Next week begins the busy holiday travel season–are you ready? I’ve put together a list of links to my holiday travel tips, reminders, and checklists to help as you gear up for your family’s travels wherever you may roam now… through New Year’s Day. Wishing all my U.S. readers a very happy Thanksgiving next week and safe travels to you all.
1. Use the Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist as you count down to travel!
3. Watch me discuss Childproofing for holiday travel.
9. Driving? Remember these Three favorite pit stops for a family road trip in crummy weather.
7. And before driving, revisit the Roadtrip Emergency Checklist (with printable).
8. Flying? Don’t forget these Three ways to keep your toddler from kicking the airplane seat.
6. And before flying, remember to 3-1-1 your child’s travel kit for the carry-on bag.
4. Watch my Tips to help protect your baby from cold & flu during winter travel:
10. Make sure your Take-Along Travels with Baby pocket guide is in your glove box or diaper bag (or Kindle or Nook!).
Also, if you’ll be holiday guests in someone else’s home, be sure to read “Staying Safe and Sane with Friends and Family” in Chapter 3 of Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
<– PSSST! This book makes a GREAT gift! 😀
For more help preparing for your family’s trip, follow these links to travel tips on Flying with Babies and Toddlers, Road Trips with Babies and Toddlers (and travel with car seats), and other FAQs and Popular topics for traveling with babies and young children.
Have you subscribed to Travels with Baby Tips?
More tips and advice are on the way! For help for planning travel of every kind–with babies and children of every temperament–in Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
Have you seen the latest features at our sister site, Family Travel 411?