Are you gearing up for holiday travel with a baby, toddler, or preschooler (or any combination thereof)? Have no fear, there are EIGHT holiday seasons’ worth of Travels with Baby tips condensed into this post!
1. Use the Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist as you count down to travel!
2. Watch Childproofing for holiday travel.
6. Before flying, 3-1-1 your child’s travel kit for the carry-on bag.
7. Before driving, revisit the Roadtrip Emergency Checklist.
8. Don’t forget these Three ways to keep your toddler from kicking the airplane seat.
9. Remember these Three favorite pit stops for a family road trip in crummy weather.
Also, if you’ll be holiday guests in someone else’s home, be sure to read “Staying Safe and Sane with Friends and Family” in Chapter 3 of Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
For more help preparing for your family’s trip, follow these links to travel tips on Flying with Babies and Toddlers, Road Trips with Babies and Toddlers (and travel with car seats), and other FAQs and Popular topics for traveling with babies and young children.