Got your to-do list and checking it twice? Gearing up for holiday travel with with babies and children under 5 can seem especially daunting–but I’ve got your back!
This is not just a Top Ten list of holiday travel tips, mind you, this is a collection of some of the best holiday travel tips and advice features presented over the past few years. So grab your coffee and get ready to feel READY for your family’s upcoming holiday travels.
1. Use the Ultimate Holiday Travel with Kids Checklist as you count down to travel!
2. Watch Childproofing for holiday travel.
6. Before flying, 3-1-1 your child’s travel kit for the carry-on bag.
7. Before driving, revisit the Roadtrip Emergency Checklist.
8. Flying? Don’t forget these Three ways to keep your toddler from kicking the airplane seat.
9. Driving? Remember these Three favorite pit stops for a family road trip in crummy weather.
Also, if you’ll be holiday guests in someone else’s home, be sure to read “Staying Safe and Sane with Friends and Family” in Chapter 3 of Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
For more help preparing for your family’s trip, follow these links to travel tips on Flying with Babies and Toddlers, Road Trips with Babies and Toddlers (and travel with car seats), and other FAQs and Popular topics for traveling with babies and young children.
Have you subscribed to Travels with Baby Tips?
More tips and advice are on the way! For help for planning travel of every kind–with babies and children of every temperament–in Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
Have you seen the latest features at our sister site, Family Travel 411?