It’s that time of year again! Are you planning to camp with your baby or toddler this summer? Here is a list of some of my best tips online to help with your planning. And don’t forget the tips in Travels with Baby (Chapter 2 / camping trips, Chapter 7 / managing mosquitoes). I’ve also tucked in this segment I did on View from the Bay just before our first camping trip with baby # 3 – when I think of all I’ve learned between this first camping trip with a baby (above) and setting out on the one I mention (below), it nearly makes my head spin. 😉
- Three campsites to avoid when camping with young children
- Tips for first camping trips with babies and toddlers
- Five easy foods to pack for camping trips with little kids
- Scorpions, ticks, and bears – oh, my!
- Why and how to practice camping with your little kids