Thanks again everyone who voted and made TravelswithBaby.com a top finalist in the Red Tricycle Totally Awesome Awards (results here). You are SO getting rewarded for your kind votes in the New Year!
As I get ready to enjoy a holiday hiatus, I thought I would leave you with links to some of the best holiday travel-related tips I’ve offered here over the… past five years(?!). Remember, you can also use the handy search box (upper right) to look for info specific to your travel plans.
General holiday travel:
- Childproofing for holiday travel (before my baby #3!)
- Three tips for happier Thanksgiving (and holiday) vacations with a baby or toddler
- Tips to help protect your baby from cold & flu during winter travel
- What can you do if your baby or toddler gets sick during travel?
- GET MORE: Browse FAQs and Popular Topics
Flying with your baby or toddler?
- Make a 3-1-1 (TSA-compliant) travel kit for your infant or toddler
- Tips for carrying on excess liquids for flights with baby or toddler
- Will your car seat be allowed on the airplane?
- GET MORE: See more online Flying with baby, toddler and little kid tips
Holiday road trip tips:
- Three favorite family pit stops for road trips in crummy weather
- Five ways my Take-Along Travels with Baby will help on this next road trip
- GET MORE: See more online road trip and car seat travel tips
IMPORTANT: If you haven’t yet, please take a moment to contact your state’s representatives online and tell them you support the federal ban on assault weapons to be proposed in congress in early January (click here for their contact pages). Here’s wishing all of you on the road, in the air, at sea, and at home a safe and merry holiday season.