|Once upon a Christmas train ride…|
Need holiday travel help?
See some of our most popular tips online for planning holiday travel: Before you go:
At the airport and on the plane:
- Tips for clearing airport security with baby bottles and baby food
- Checking car seats with luggage vs. checking car seats at the gate
- At the airport with your toddler? Remember these sanity-saving tips…
- How to keep your toddler or preschooler entertained at an airport cafe (while you enjoy a cup of coffee)
- Tips to help keep your lap-held baby safer in flight
- What can you do if your child’s car seat doesn’t fit in the airplane seat?
- Top 5 tips for flying with a newborn baby
- See all online tips for flying on the new air travel page
On the road:
- Three favorite family pit stops for road trips in crummy weather
- Five ways Take-Along Travels with Baby might help on your next family road trip
- Three easy ways to help keep baby happy in the back seat
- Think outside the car seat – Every pit stop with a toddler doesn’t have to be Disneyland
Find hundreds more tips for your family’s holiday travels in the Travels with Baby guidebooks and also in FAQs and Popular Topics. Know someone else who could use these tips? Please forward to a friend!
Safe journeys – and happy holidays to all!
Author of the award-winning Travels with Baby guidebooks
All content of this blog (c) Shelly Rivoli 2007 – 2011