Here’s a snapshot upon entering Bauman Farm’s amazing market – with bakery – with gift shop – with out-of-this-world nursery and over-the-top playground, which my mother-in-law introduced me to during our first road trip this summer. You’ll have to wait to see more about it, however, because I am taking the next few weeks OFF from this blog to savor what little is left of summer (and, you know, catch up on some of those personal things I’ve been allowing to sliiiiiide) before we dive back in to the new school year.
If you need help planning upcoming travels, however, here are some quick links to help you find just the tips you need:
- Air travel with babies, toddlers and little kids
- Car seat and road trip travel tips
- More family travel FAQs and popular topics
- Travel destination tips, reviews and recommendations
- Recommended gear for travel with baby / toddler
- Trip planning resources, including the Worldwide Directory of Baby Gear Rental Agencies, Moms around the World interviews, Hotel & Vacation Babysitter Agency Directory, and more…
And of course, don’t forget the Travels with Baby (Ultimate Guide) and Take-Along Travels with Baby.
Enjoy the rest of your summer – remember, this time next year your little one will be a whole lot bigger!
Author of the award-winning Travels with Baby and Take-Along Travels with Baby
travelswithbaby.com facebook twitter about the author
Subscribe to Travels with Baby Tips
Curious about this content? See my editorial content disclosure.