With our friends just returning from a vacation in Kauai, I can’t help but feel the urge to “rinse and repeat” our utterly perfect trip there last spring. Wow! What a great time for everyone. I had to revisit our photos – and all the posts I’ve yet to post with tips from our visit – and this one, of course, caught my eye.
If you’re headed to the islands with a toddler or little kid (or both), consider renting a “looky board” (along with your snorkel gear) from Snorkel Bob. These modified boogie boards have a built-in window with raised viewing shield (on other side in this picture) to give kids a view of the fleeting fishies below. You can tow your toddler along with the rope, or let your little kid paddle and scoot as thy please.
Planning a Kauai vacation with your baby, toddler, or little kids? Check out the related features below and be sure to subscribe to this blog for more upcoming Kauai family travel tips, advice and reviews.
Related posts and pages:
- Kauai – Kauai’s best beach for babies and toddlers
- Kauai – Visiting the National Tropical Botanical Garden, Poipu
- Kauai – Juice truck at Hanalei
- Kauai – Dressed cute for a cause in Kauai
- Kauai – Salt Pond Park – beach haven for little kids and little critters
- Kauai – Finding a vacation babysitter or nanny in Kauai
- Kauai – The 411 on Kauai with Kids (written for our sister site Family Travel 411)
Have you subscribed to Travels with Baby Tips?
More tips and advice are on the way! For help for planning travel with a baby–or toddler or preschooler, order or download your copy of the award-winning Travels with Baby: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Travel with Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler.
Have you seen the latest features at our sister site, Family Travel 411?
Shelly Rivoli, author of the award-winning Travels with Baby guidebooks
What?! Your kids aren’t babies anymore? Head over to Family Travel 411