Great news! The Travels with Baby Tips blog will soon be coming to you via FeedBlitz for both email and RSS subscribers.
What does this mean for email subscribers?
1. Your emailed posts will look better than ever and have more useful resources within them.
2. You will get a weekly digest of the latest Travels with Baby Tips posts, rather than one here and one there. I know that you must have enough things (and people) competing for your attention, and I want my weekly update to be something you look forward to opening and can see at a glance what might be most relevant to you.
New here, or wanting to switch over from RSS?
(You do not need to resubscribe if you already receive Travels with Baby Tips by email.)
What does it mean for RSS subscribers?
1. More reliable delivery of updates.
2. Convenient sharing icons right on the posts–which I hope you will use!
3. You should be sure to subscribe to the new feed now at: http://feeds.travelswithbaby.com/travelswithbaby
So if you notice something “powered by FeedBurner” and coming from me this week, you’ll know it’s the start of a beautiful new era for the Travels with Baby Tips blog.
More news and another giveaway are just around the corner! Have any thoughts about these changes, or special requests for what you’d like to see here? Leave me a comment below (and now, no email required for comments!).