To those families hoping to do the “full-meal deal” Disneyland Resort Vacation experience in 2009, take a look at the promotion just announced by Alaska Airlines. Families that take advantage of Alaska’s “Kids Fly Free to Disneyland” packages for will get more than just free airfare for the kids.
Here’s what you can get:
– Roundtrip airfare for one child (2-11 years) per adult from Alaska and Horizon departure cities (prices will vary based on city).
– Four nights for the price of 3 at the Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort.
– Free lunches and dinners from the kids’ menu each time the adult buys one entree (one free child per purchased adult entree) at the Clarion.
– One 5-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket for one child and one adult.
– 1,500 bonus miles for each passenger, in addition to the miles earned en route if you book through Alaska Air Vacations online.
To get the deal:
– Book before March 18, 2009
– Travel between January 7, 2009 and June 17, 2009
– And go to www.alaskaair.com to click on the special.
A few extra tips:
– Book early to get the best deal since space is limited.
– Trying for spring break or early summer? You can “change up” your destination airport within the area and/or hotel if you like with their vacation booking engine, which may be helpful for finding your best deal if the initial advertised deal sells out during your dates.
And don’t miss my two giveaways still in progress:
Free signed, gift-wrapped copy of Travels with Baby mailed to the recipient of your choice with your gift note. Ends tonight!
Free Lullaby Exercises CD/DVD combo set ($29.95 value). Ends Monday.
Shelly Rivoli, author of the award-winning guide Travels with Baby
Get 10% off from Amazon + an extra 10% off when you buy from Travels with Baby Books! Click here